Septic / Precast
We offer an unrivalled array of tank, system, or field options. Our four advanced treatment options that alone or in combination effectively achieve NSF 40, Class #1, or even NSF 245 requirements. They are:
Delta ENVIRO-AIRE Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units utilize long-standing wastewater treatment technology and scale it to Residential Daily Flowrates. The design has been certified to conform with the NSF/ANSI 40 average effluent quality standards with 12 mg/L BOD and 16 mg/L TSS.
The Delta Whitewater® Aerobic Treatment Systems, both DF and UC series, have been tested under NSF/ANSI 40 and met and exceeded Class I requirements. This is the most commonly sold system in our area. It is perennially the top performing ATU outside of a fixed-film membrane system.
Despite the Whitewater’s superior performance relative to its competitors, AAA Zoellner has made further enhancements. Our concrete models incorporate a recommended, large pre-treatment compartment into the Whitewater System. The additional compartment significantly improves performance by reducing the estimated effluent solids by 400%. Simply put, our systems operate longer, more effectively, and cost significantly less to operate and service.
The improvements made:
- Superior concrete design, specifications, and construction – 6000 psi concrete (as poured)
- One-piece tank
- Large pretreatment chamber
- Systems have badges and are easily identifiable as to type and size
- All Stainless hardware
- All accesses sealed against water or gas infiltration
- Enclosed, gas-free, and ventilated compressor compartment
- Accessible liquor inspection/sampling port
- Options for panels and configurations
- Improved electrical components and controls
These improvements allow:
- Unmatched efficiency, performance, durability, and longevity
- Significantly lower total suspended solids (TSS’s) and system volatility
- Zero moving parts within the tank
- No filters or media to inspect or maintain
- Easily re-buildable linear compressors
- Unmatched surge tolerance
- Less callbacks
- Easier, quicker maintenance
- Longer pump-out intervals
- Simple single 30-amp/115V electrical circuit
Delta ECOPOD Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are an innovative approach to onsite wastewater disposal where nitrogen reduction is required. The ECOPOD technology has been tested under NSF/ANSI 40 AND 245 with an average nitrogen reduction of greater than 50% and met and exceeded Class 1 requirements. A distinct advantage of the ECOPOD versus the competition, besides system simplicity, is its impressive performance without the need for supplementary chlorination or UV components. Our competitors’ systems require the additional components to achieve similar treatment results. Both requirements are costly to purchase and operate. They also involve additional monitoring and more frequent maintenance.
*Also available in concrete tanks.
Newest Option (Proper Soils Required)
The Presby Advanced Enviro-Septic® (AES) Treatment System has been proven to remove up to 99% of wastewater contaminants without using any electricity or replacement media. Advanced Enviro-Septic® is patented and patent-pending. AES is the revolutionary wastewater treatment system that combines treatment and dispersal in the same small footprint. Less components, less complicated, less money.
The Infiltrator EZflow septic system is an environmentally friendly replacement to traditional stone and pipe drain fields using an engineered geosynthetic aggregate modular design. The gravelless EZflow system is designed to improve drain field performance by eliminating the fines and reducing compaction and embedment associated with stone. Pre-assembled units include a 3″ or 4″ perforated drain pipe surrounded by aggregate and held in place with durable, high-strength netting.
Riser and Adapter Ring Options
Risers – Stackable in 6″ and 12″ increments. Available in 12″, 16″, 20″ and 24″ diameters.
6″ Tall Risers
12-RIS-GREEN – 12” diameter – Available in Green only.
16-RIS-GREEN – 16” diameter – Available in Green only.
20-RIS-GREEN – 20” diameter – Available in Green only.
24-RIS-GREEN – 24” diameter – Available in Green only.
12″ Tall Risers
12×12-RIS-GREEN Round Riser – 12″ diameter – Available in Green only.
16×12-RIS-GREEN Round Riser – 16″ diameter – Available in Green only.
20×12-RIS-GREEN Round Riser – 20″ diameter – Available in Green only.
24×12-RIS-GREEN Round Riser – 24″ diameter – Available in Green only.
EZ Snap Infiltrator Risers (Plastic)
The EZsnap riser is designed to create an easy-to-assemble watertight riser system for septic tanks, pump tanks, and cisterns. The EZsnap Riser features click and lock technology, eliminating the need for assembly tools, sealant/caulk and hardware.
The 24” diameter EZsnap Riser is available in 2”, 6” and 12” tall sections that nest together, making for efficient storage and shipping.
11” Concrete Riser – (24”ID/28”OD)
11” Concrete Riser – (14”ID/19”OD)
Concrete Lid – (18”ID/21”OD)
Concrete Lid – (28”ID/31”OD)
At AAA Zoellner, we manufacture Class #1/NSF approved concrete aerobic Aeration Treatment Units (ATU’s) and non-aerobic septic tanks. In addition, we make grease traps, holding tanks, pump tanks, drip irrigation tanks, and low-pressure pipe (LPP) tanks, just to name a few. Our concrete tanks are built with 6000+psi concrete that utilizes full welded wire mesh and rebar reinforcement. They are significantly stronger and less permeable than any of our competition’s options.
Then our tanks are delivered by heavy-duty knuckle-boom crane trucks. The 360 degree articulating knuckle-boom and 30 feet of reach offer more on-site versatility for difficult site conditions. *
Try our Trucking/Hauling Services to supply all of your certified soil, topsoil, fill-dirt, sand, or gravel needs.
A FULL LINE OF PUMPS, FIELD, AND ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS FOR NEW INSTALLATIONS OR REPAIRS NOW OFFERED
*All tanks come Standard with 4” inlets/outlets, plastic baffles.
**Tank height dimensions below do not include standard riser height.
Non-Aerobic Septic Tanks (LxWxH)
- 500 gal. Standard Single-Compartment -54” inlet/ 51” outlet (5’7” x 4’2” x 5’7”)
- 750 gal. Standard Single-Compartment-46” inlet / 43” outlet (7’10” x 5’7” x 5’0”)
- 1000 gal. Standard Single-Compartment -54” inlet / 51” outlet (7’10” x 5’7” x 5’7”)
- 1000 gal. Lowboy Two-Compartment-39” inlet / 36” outlet (11’8” x 5’7” x 4’5”)
- 1250 gal. Standard Two-Compartment-46″ inlet/ 43″ outlet (11’8″ x 5’7″ x 4’11”)
- 1500 gal. Standard Two-Compartment-54” inlet/ 51” outlet (11’8” x 5’7” x 5’7”)
Aerobic/Class 1 NSF Approved Septic Tanks (ATU’s) (LxWxH)
Grease Traps/ Oil Interceptors (LxWxH)
- 1000 gal. Standard Two-Compartment Trap-39” inlet/ 36”outlet (11’8” x 5’7” x 4’5”)
- 1250 gal. Standard Two-Compartment Trap-46″ inlet/ 43″ outlet (11’8″ x 5’7″ x 4’11”)
- 1500 gal. Standard Two-Compartment Trap-54” inlet/ 51”outlet (11’8” x 5’7″ x 5’7″)
- 2800 gal. Standard Two-Compartment Trap-88” inlet/ 85” outlet (10’9” x 5’8” x 8’0”)
Holding Tanks (LxWxH)
- 1000 gal. Standard, Single-Compartment Tank-54” inlet (7’10” x 5’7” x 5’7”)
- 1200 gal. Lid-inlet, Two-Compartment Tank (7’10”x 5’7” x 5’7”)
- 1500 gal. Standard, Two-Compartment Tank-54” inlet (11’8” x 5’7” x 5’7”)
- 2000 gal. Lid-inlet, Two-Compartment Tank (11’8” x 5’7” x 5’7”)
- 2800 gal. Standard, Two-Compartment Tank-88” inlet (10’9”x 5’8”x 8’0”)
- 3000 gal. Lid-inlet, Two-Compartment Tank (10’9”x 5’8”x 8’0”)
Fiberglass Tanks and Poly Tanks are also available.
Infiltrator Systems Inc. Septic Tanks (LxWxH)
- IM-540 – 500 gal. Single-Compartment Tank-47″ inlet (5’6″ x 5’3″ x 5’5″)
- IM-1060 – 1000 gal. Single/Double-Compartment Tank-47″ inlet (10’7″ x 5’3″ x 5’5″)
- IM-1530 – 1500 gal. Single/Double-Compartment Tank-47″ inlet (14’8″ x 5’3″ x 5’5″)
Plastic Leach Field Chambers
Several custom build pre-cast concrete products available as well
Items to avoid in Onsite Treatment Systems
Plastic, rubber, scouring pads, dental floss, condoms, kitty litter, cigarette filters, bandages, hair, mop strings, lint, rags, cloths and towels do not decompose in an onsite treatment system. Inert materials build up solids and lead to system malfunction, clogging, or increased pump-out frequency.
Medications, Cleaning Products, Plastic, rubber, scouring pads, dental floss, condoms, kitty litter, cigarette filters, bandages, hair, mop strings, lint, rags, cloths and towels do not decompose in an onsite treatment system. Particularly, inert materials build up solids and lead to system malfunction, clogging, or increased pump-out frequency.
Disposable diapers, tampons, sanitary napkins, cotton swabs, paper towels, facial tissues, baby wipes do not dissolve properly. Toilet tissue, lotioned, scented or quilted and moist toilet paper in general do not dissolve readily in an onsite treatment system. Also, excessive amounts of toilet tissue at one time can lead to system malfunction, clogs, or increased pump-out frequency.
Do not put animal fats and bones down the sink. Additionally, grease, coffee grounds, citrus, melon rinds, corn cobs, or eggshells should be avoided. Garbage disposal use should be limited to waste that cannot be scooped out and thrown in the trash. Spoiled dairy products and yeasts from home brewing or baking may interfere with microbial process in your system.
Antimicrobial soaps and automatic toilet disinfection tablets may kill the organisms needed to consume waste. Avoid emptying mop buckets containing bleach down the sink.
Do not flush expired medicines, as some will disrupt your treatment system and many can eventually find their way into the groundwater. If household members undergo oral or intravenous chemotherapy, the treatment system may require more frequent pump out intervals or the use of biological additives. Contact an onsite treatment system service provider to find out if such service is needed.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and other authorities report that there is no evidence to support the use of additives with normally functioning onsite treatment systems. Some septic tank additives can harm the system. A normally functioning system does not require additives.
Chemicals and Toxins
The following materials will kill the microbes necessary for the biological treatment to occur: paint, paint thinner, solvents, volatile substances, drain cleaners, automotive fluids, fuels, pesticides, herbicides fertilizers, metals, disinfectants, sanitizers, bleach, floor stripping wastes, excessive use of household chemicals, and backwash from water softener regeneration.
To avoid overloading some systems, spread out laundry over the week instead of doing it all in one day. Excessive use of detergents, especially those containing bleach, can affect system performance. Liquid detergents are recommended over powders. Fabric softener sheets are recommended over liquid softeners. Use bleach sparingly, and at half the rate indicated on the container.
5555 OLD HWY 21, Imperial, MO
Bonne Terre Plant
9211 Berry Rd. Bonne Terre, MO